In connection with the sports profile the Gymnasium am Bötschenberg fosters various cooperations in the world of sports.
- Cooperation with the Kreissportbund Helmstedt
- Cooperation with numerous associations
- Cooperation with regional sports clubs
According to the VfL Wolfsburg, the main goal of the project is providing children and teens with valuable clues regarding a healthy way of living through excercise and nutrition as well as furthering the regional development of football, especially in the area of children and youth football. Understandably, students are also meant to be inspired to follow the Vfl Wolfsburg.
The contents of the actual cooperation is made up of a number of services provided by the VfL Wolfsburg as well as projects which are both developed together as well as initiated from the school.
- Certificate of partnership
- Regular further training for PE-teachers
- Tickets to one homegame per season for up to 100 students
- A regular newsletter
- Talks about violence prevention
- Support with school projects
- Creative competitions
- Sponsorship for school tournaments
- Inauguration of dedicated VfL-Wolfsburg-corners in participating schools
- much more
- Field trips to the stadium
- Lessons at the stadium, e.g.:
- Biology (soil layer and photosynthesis)
- German (sports reporting and language)
- Physical Education (practice and nutrition)
- Economy (Merchandising and financing in professional sports)
The VfL Wolfsburg has spontaneously agreed to sponsor the project “Schule ohne Rassismus, Schule mit Courage” and we are looking forward to integrate our ideas in the common project “Anstoß VfL”.
Da sich der VfL Wolfsburg bereits spontan dem Projekt “Schule ohne
Information about partners, articles about recent projects and general information can be found on the website of the VfL Wolfsburg.